Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"Today is the Greatest..."

On this day, I will join my ex-wife at a small court office to make legal and permanent our separation. This last dangling thread keeping us in communication with each other will now be severed. This idea I was initially scared and sad about when we first separated is now worth much more in the way of celebration and rejoice.

Goodbye forever, AAC.




"If you walk away I'll walk away
first tell me which road you will take
I don't want to risk our paths crossing somday
so you walk that way I'll walk this way..." Land Locked Blues - Bright Eyes




"And if we should meet through some misunderstanding
Ill be very sweet very patient and forgiving
(now get off my side of the state)

And if we should meet one another in passing
Despite these techniques there is sometimes no avoiding
(there must be some kind of mistake)

We'll raise high our white flags and bow heads and shake hands
Declaring the land we're on unamerican
We'll call it even..." Truce - Dresden Dolls

2 Comments:

At 4/04/2007 1:36 PM, Blogger Natalia coughed up...

I am so happy for you. It is all very cathartic, isn't it? I am thinking about what it has taken you to get to this place. It's an amazing journey you have been through. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

And those are lovely lyrics.

-N

 
At 4/04/2007 9:08 PM, Blogger Hubris coughed up...

Very well put Nat. Cathartic is absolutely right. I'm grateful for your support along the way. I'm certain that your input has been a crucial part of my recovery.
Today after meeting we went out for a quick jar and toasted to divorce...
Anyway, thank you Nat. You're a beautiful soul I hope to meet someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home