Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Audition #1 of 3rd Band (13 days remain Part II)

HUBRIS- "2 weeks it has been. when is good for you?"

ABO- "Well we are open for tues and or wed if u can make either night for 30-45
mins jam? We tend to do two auditions per night, we are really giving everyone a shot."

HUBRIS- "is Wednesday at 7:30 okay?"

ABO- "111 Hockey Avenue, northwest corner at Blubber and Bouffant. Room 33 is our jam space."

HUBRIS- "Sweeeet. Looking forward to it."

ABO- "Awesome, you're still down for tomorrow right? We have two auditions tomorrow, so we have about an hour with you and then someone coming at 9 which my other guitarist booked.... Looking forward to it man!"

HUBRIS- "Seriously I'm fuckin psyched! Is your practice space bike friendly? 8 pm right? Look for the kinda blonde guy. Here's my cell if you need to get ahold of me. xxx-xxx-xxxx
cheers,
Nick"



This band is expecting that I have prepared for one of their songs. That is half of what I'm ready for. I took the liberty of downloading another of their songs that I happen to like better and I have set lyrics and melody to that one as well. They are a heavy act and listening to their recorded tracks, it is my hope that they are just as tight live. After all, I'm not the only one auditioning. They are auditioning for me as well. Further reports to follow of course.

Love,
HH

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8/28/2007 7:43 PM, Blogger Handsome Jack coughed up...

"Afterall ... they are auditioning for me as well."

way-to-go-attitude-dude!

love
hj

 
At 8/29/2007 11:37 AM, Blogger Lance coughed up...

Good luck.

 
At 8/30/2007 12:43 PM, Blogger Hubris coughed up...

thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home