Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Stinky fucking Drips of fucking fuck Piece of shit part 3 prickface

To: Property Manager

From: Hubris Humility, #30XX

Re: Public health problem! at #31XX

I moved into this unit at the beginning of September. Since I moved in I could smell urine on my balcony. After a few weeks I found out that my neighbor above me in unit 31XX allows his dog to pee out on their balcony EVERYDAY! It falls onto my balcony everyday as well! This is unhealthy and incredibly disgusting! They have tried hardly at all to contain this mess. They shove paper towel in the crack at the edge of the cement. it doesn't work. I have taken the initiative to confront them peacefully on two occasions now. Both times I express the problem and my anger about it. They seem apologetic and concerned to my face but when I express that this needs to stop or how to dispose of their pet's waste properly, nothing ever happens. They do not clean up after the dog. It is not a small breed either, so the amount of urine and stench is considerable. This makes me blind with rage the more it happens and I demand that a solution to this public health problem be found. This absolutely will not be tolerated. This is a HUGE disrespect to my home. I too own a dog. Every time she needs to go, I take her ALL the way down to the grass outside EVERY TIME! I expect the same from the resident of #31XX. If they cannot abide then they should not be allowed to own a pet here. Certainly not at the expense of my health and the health of those who come to my home. Please aid in the stopping of this grotesque activity at your earliest possible opportunity. You can reach me at my cell any time.

XXX-XXX-FUCT

You can also arrange to go to my balcony to smell and see evidence of this claim. I have also taken pictures with a digital camera. Please provide an email address if you wish to have them sent to you. Again, please help as soon as possible.

Hubris Humility - #30XX

13 Comments:

At 10/18/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Lance coughed up...

I'm not sure how peaceful shoving the urin soaked paper towel through their mail slot was, but its all just semanitcs. However, no matter what, it has to stop. Its a funny side note, but I had pictured this as a small dog. Whats with all the big dogs living in apartments in the big city? I know you've got a Ridgeback. A pretty large breed. But you adopted her. I assume because someone else bought a cute little puppy without giving any real consideration to the dogs, size, temperment, exercise needs or life span. Why don't people that live in apartments get a dog that fits their home. Small apartment, small dog. Big farm, big dog. Its seems like the way to go.

 
At 10/18/2006 11:40 AM, Blogger da buttah coughed up...

wish i knew somethign about canadian law.

in america, you just don't pay rent, and if it's seriously stinky as shit, you claim constructive ouster and make the landlord pay for the new place you were "forced" to get.

 
At 10/18/2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Lance coughed up...

Da Buttah,

Your legal advice... It sort of turns me on.

 
At 10/18/2006 11:39 PM, Blogger The Mighty Doll coughed up...

LSD, it's pretty common in the building Hubris is in to have medium to large dogs.

There are several locations nearby where a big dog can get out for some excersize. And of course, the building does have a fair sized lawn which is rather useful for toileting the dogs.

Buttah, withholding rent is illegal here. You pay it and then apply to the landlord/tenant tribunal to have it reimbursed to you if you feel there has been a miscarriage of justice there.

 
At 10/19/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Lance coughed up...

What I'm M.D. is not that its impossible for a person to own a larger breed in a small apartment, but impractical. If you and Hubris are the sort of pet owners (and you are) that are willing to devote an hour or two a day to the exercising of your dog, then a apartment shaped home is every bit as good as a home shaped home. But the vast majority of people that I know simply aren't willing to go out for that amount of time every day. Many people feel that taking their dog down to the corner for a potty break twice a day is all the exercise that he/she needs. This is simply not the case. Even small dogs need a little more than that. But when it comes to larger breeds, the exercise need goes up. I think that your puppy has found a great family to spend her life with. But, the dog upstairs, he/she is more typical of what I see over and over. I just don't get it.

My solution, everybody needs a Staffy. A big dog in a small package. They are perfect:)

 
At 10/19/2006 10:59 AM, Blogger othercat coughed up...

Maybe I can get one of Archie's movements in a bag that we can leave your neighbour's doorstep. That will motivate them. This will let them know that this situation is horse shit.

 
At 10/19/2006 2:35 PM, Blogger Natalia coughed up...

Oh darling...maximum suckage. Horrid stuff to have to deal with. And you love the balcony thingy...sucks ass. Sorry you have to deal with this.

-N

 
At 10/20/2006 5:39 AM, Blogger Tom Cavnar coughed up...

Those stupid people upstairs have fucked with (pissed on?) the wrong expatriate American. They are so in for it!

In the other hand? Poor dog.

 
At 10/20/2006 11:52 AM, Blogger Lance coughed up...

Photoshop a picture of a dog that looks just like theirs hanging from a rope slung over their balcony. That would fucking scary as hell. (disclaimer: Don't)

 
At 10/20/2006 4:27 PM, Blogger Handsome Jack coughed up...

Maybe kidnapping the dog would be easier. Find him a better home.

 
At 10/20/2006 10:13 PM, Blogger othercat coughed up...

I'm with Jack on this one. That sounds like the best solution so far. The only people hurt are the eejits who can't look after a dog and keep peace with their neighbours.

 
At 10/22/2006 1:06 AM, Blogger sassinak coughed up...

have you actually delivered this already?

i'd sort of like a crack at the english... or maybe princess valium the lawyer would be a better choice?

:)

 
At 10/28/2006 1:04 AM, Blogger othercat coughed up...

You might want to talk to the city of Toronto about this one. I'm sure there are local bylaws that you might be able to get enforced. Or some animal protection agency might help too. It can't hurt to make a few phone calls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home